HOME CARE PROGRAMadmin
A program is set up for health development of persons with physical disabilities ( 80% children and young, and 20% adults) via:
(1) training of NCCR staff and internships for university students on home health-care, comprehensive evaluations for selected persons with physical disabilities.
(2) offering medical care
(3) providing family counseling
(4) providing materials and assistive devices
(5) providing psychosocial support
(6) developing speech-language functioning services to the physically disabled persons.
The intention of the program is to cut the number of cases treated and to improve the quality of the care. It should also be explained that cases will be shifted towards CBOs because of the increasing number of cases.