Advocacy and Communication Program
This program focuses on:
(1) mobilizing and empowering community to address barriers and ensure the successful inclusion of persons with disabilities with equal rights and opportunities through establishing coalitions with rehabilitation organizations.
(2) Organizing festival on International day for disabled person; and carrying out initiatives to advocate issues, needs and rights of persons with disabilities.
(3) Increasing access of PWDs to social protection measures through establishing disability information center and data based for PWDs in 2012
(4) Classification of PWDs according to the level of disability in 2013, and introducing a (magnetic colored) disability card in 2014 indicating level of disability and access to services.
(5) Enhancing strategic use of media to reach out to the Palestinian people in Gaza in supporting the empowerment of PWDs.