مجموعة وظائف شاغرة
National Center for Community Rehabilitation (NCCR) is a Palestinian independent, non-profit, non-political, non-governmental organization with the purpose to assist the persons with physical disabilities and injured people to promote their opportunities for better access to health and rehabilitation services.
Currently, NCCR is working on implementing the project of “Improving Access to Health Services and Community Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Injured and people with Disabilities in Gaza Strip”, funded by United Nation oPt Humanitarian Fund.
NCCR is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the positions of:
Occupational therapist (1)
Field Coordinator (1)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor degree in the relevant vacancy field.
- At minimum 2 years of experience in relevant vacancy field, preferably in the rehabilitation of PWDs.
- Very positive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills (Excel, Word).
- Good command in English language.
- Excellent teamwork skills and spirit.
People interested in the above-mentioned positions must send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title in the e-mail subject. Deadline: November 07, 2018.
– Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
– Applications unanswered within 15 days after deadline must be considered dismissed.
– The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are identified.